Entry conditions

  • By entering Gridliners awards, you give the organisers the right to publish/exhibit your work.
  • All submissions must be made online. Once entries are submitted and paid, they will go forward for judging.
  • After the entry deadline, entries cannot be withdrawn, and refunds cannot be given.
  • All entries must be supplied and conform to rules/submission formats. All entries submitted must be legal.
  • Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified

Award entry rules

  • Entries must be received by no later than the published deadline date.
  • Entries must be published no more than a year before the awards entry date.
  • All entries must be supplied and conform to the category rules/submission formats.
  • The judges will only read the entries for the purposes of the judging and are required to sign NDAs (Non-disclosure agreement).
  • The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries that in their view are entered in an incorrect category. The judges also reserve the right to remove categories where entries do not meet the standard for nomination. These entries will not be refunded as they will have been judged accordingly with the rest.
  • The judges’ decision will constitute 80% of the results and the remaining 20% will be based on the public vote.
  • The organisers reserve the right to verify that all entries have been commercially produced for a commercial client where relevant.
  • All entries submitted must be legal and original (Not fake projects).
  • Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified.
  • Any entry that has a complaint upheld against it by the Advertising Standards Authority will be disqualified.
  • Participants can participate with different and multiple projects in different categories
  • In the event of any violation of Gridliners terms or international laws, the participant will be prohibited from participating in the competition in its current version as well as in future versions.
  • All the entries should be in either Arabic or English or translated to one of these languages.